SlipWays 1.1 released
This is mostly a game balance update, focused on making organics slightly more useful in the game and on tweaking the technologies (especially the early ones) to unlock a bit more depth.
Full change list:
- After you supply their basic needs, farms now develop an additional need for organics to fertilize them
- "Geneseeds" and "Xenofoods" technologies were overhauled to make them more focused and useful
- "Drillbots" were made slightly weaker - less productive on gas giants and iceballs
- Organics production on xeno planets is slightly lower now (but they're more useful!)
- Several techs had their costs tweaked to better match their strength
- Slipgates (only the base ones, not infragates) are now much cheaper to build at 10$
- When colonizing a planet, tooltips now show the names of the resources, so that you know that organics is the green one ;)
With these changes, I think the game should be even richer and more entertaining! Let me know what you think once you try the new version!
Get Slipways Classic
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.